“You need power only when you want to do something harmful.
Otherwise, Love is enough to get everything done.”
The planet belongs to ALL of US!
The fruits of Mother earth and Mother earth herself, are from God and are given freely and shouldn’t be charged with money or be abused!
Broken system as designed to be
What the fuck is wrong with humanity?
Since the beginning of human settledness about 50% of all forests have been stripped of this planet and every year the deforestation takes a tall of 130.000 km^2 of forests at the moment by humans.
The rate of extinction of earths flora and fauna since the settledness of humanity exceeds 1000 to 10.000 fold, compared to a natural extinction, and the world loses about 380 animal and plant species EVERY DAY! according to scientists through human influence!
According to the UN World Food Program, around 795 million people around the world are starving (as of 2015), about one in nine (11%). Every year about 8.8 million people die of hunger.
In 2001, according to the World Bank, 21% of the world’s population had less than $ 1, and 50% less than $ 2 in local purchasing power per day, and were considered extremely poor.
10 % of the richest people on earth owned about 85,2% of the whole wealth/assets on earth in the year 2000 with its figures rising.
There have been about 600 known major war conflicts since the beginning of the historical recording, with rising figures in modern times.
In the 20th century, about 100-185 million people died from wars.
(List of wars)
Not to forget the worldwide weapon rearmament of conventional weapons and weapons of mass destruction (e.g. nuclear weapons)!
Though the masters visit the earth every now and then and remind humanity to take care of each other and the world, they simply give a fuck!
Humanity still indulges in this fucked up broken, as intended, system and wanks on consumerism, exploitation, killing and humiliation of each other.
Internet – Anarchy
I see a worldwide fight/restraint against the internet/attempt in anarchy (“internet is the first true worldwide attempt in anarchy”), seen in the regulation of the internet as in the deregulation of netneutrality, the censoring of free speech in fb and related social media, now the upload filter and other copyright laws in europe and also seen in the example of the porn-pass in th e UK!
Capitalist Agenda (Arbeit macht Frei)
Stands the notion of the capitalist free market idea of gainful employment behind some dark agenda, that is propagated as being the only possible kind of meaningful occupation, that goes in a lot of countries as far as forcing people to work as slave-wage-workers, if they want to receive further/future benefits of the ruthless capitalist society system, but if you decide to live on alms, you are an objective to repression, be it from fascists, which don’t like low life, or capitalist governments, which want you to drive out of inner cities, in order not to disturb the “ideal” of prosperity,.
Why did the capitalists stole Nicola Tesla’s patents and destroyed his work, of free infinite energy, and therefore the possibility of a by now already available dupli/replicator, so that we by now already have had a money-free and therefor gainful employment based free society and already been engaging in meaningful social, spiritual etc. etc. etc. work.
Is my theory of the immortals (existence theory supported by Taoism, nagualism and the bible), and them living of our life energy (chi), like when I experienced when getting money from atm’s that at the same time there was a “source” drawing energy (chi) from me.
Are these immortals simply lazy or afraid of facing their karma when they die out of lack of stolen energy?
What did they do?
What is their agenda?
Or better what do they want to do?
Do they wait for the physical incarnation of the eternal/infinite manifestation of the Almighty in order to destroy this avatar and so the all-and-all and install an inversion of being and be like the anti-god in an inversion of being in the all-and-all?
Are they so bored of life or were they beaten as children or what happened or is the almighty simply crazy for allowing such, or are the Hindus or the nagualists right that the all-and-all wants to get enlightened by experiencing everything possible and impossible, but if everything’s infinite and eternal does anything actually matter?
Regarding the fact that I dreamt into a parallel universe where the president of earth has been Adolf Hitler (maybe without killing Jews), and the philosophical thought experiment, that we could be brains attached to a virtual reality by mad scientist, is it possible that this mad scientist (God) (also regarding the competition principle of evolution and capitalist societies [maybe see the game civilization]) just watches us like snails in a snail rat-race which philosophy or thought concepts will win.
I think the almighty is nuttier than me.
Or is it simply the fecundity philosophy principle and we’re stuck in a war multiverse like the nagualists prophecied or like it is seen in the daily struggle we have like getting up or fighting a cold?
Fascism and its theories must die not the fascists (they are only human)…….!
“and forgive us our sins, as we have forgiven those who sin against us.”
If Tesla’s work about free infinite energy machines wouldn’t have been destroyed by capitalists (btw., there are already again constructors and plans for such machines in the world), we would by now already have duplicators/replicators (in one of my dreams I traveled to a world where dupli-/replicators are already full functioning in work, where I saw how such a device replicate a pair of jeans) and super lightspeed space travel and time travel, and a utopian money free and an out of it following government and nation free society could already have been installed, and because out of it following money and distributional crimes and wars would be eliminated, where you don’t have to do hard physical work, because everything that needs hard work can be replicated (cloth, food, houses, cars, etc.), but having more time for loving spiritual, energetic, social, creative, physical, scientific and philosophic development, and so mental hard work would be easier because of the spiritual principle of tapping into the cosmic mind.
I am still imagining which black magic capitalist power people have an interest to sabotage such a development, because they are maybe immortals and feed of the energy of slave-wage-workers and in war killed people, to stay alive and be immortals, and such a development would lead to their deaths (lack of stolen energy) and facing their massive thousands of years old killer karma.
Anarchism, the state and the right of free self-fulfillment
If the state/authorities tell you that a divine given right, like say, growing your own cannabis plants, which is gods created plant, and the constitutional right of free self-fulfillment, which is also a god given right, is not granted. (does the denial/interpretation at will of the constitutional right of free self-fulfillment say that the state/authorities see themselves in the tradition of the royal divine given authority, like I learned, that the dark forces counteracted the reconnaissance by fantasizing nationalities and their properties, to prevent a downfall from the dark force mighties monarchy to real democracy but changed it into nationalism).
What does that actually say about the state/authorities and such a democratic parliamentary state concept?
That it is practically the antichrist.
In a democratic anarchistic society where self-fulfillment is actually naturally implanted, and the golden rule of “what you don’t want to be done onto you, don’t do unto others” should be the only restriction, then anarchism is more favorable to people than “democratic parliamentary dictatorship”.
Definition of Anarchy:
Anarchy is not Anomy!
In an anarchy, there are also golden natural, magical, cosmic, spiritual and divine rules valid!
Rules of Spiritual Anarchy
(Grundgesetz für die Bundesrepublik Deutschland)
(1) Human dignity is inviolable. To respect and protect them is a duty (of all state authority).
(2) (The German people) (We) are therefore committed to inviolable and inalienable human rights as the basis of every human community, peace, and justice in the world.
(3) The following basic rights bind legislation, executive power, and jurisdiction as directly applicable law.
(1) Everyone has the right to the free development of his personality, provided that he does not violate the rights of others (and does not violate the constitutional order or the moral law.)
(2) Everyone has the right to life and physical integrity. The freedom of a person is inviolable. (These rights may be intervened only on the basis of a law.)
60’s revolution, “drugs” and criminalization
My impression of the 60’s revolution was that it was greatly fueled by psychedelic “drugs” like Marijuana, LSD and holy mushrooms (psilocybin/psilocin).
In this context, a lot of conventional cultural, political, spiritual and philosophical concepts were questioned and attempted to revolutionize.
The powers of that time were not stupid and quickly realized the connection between “drugs” and the changing consciousness towards conventional society.
The powers realized the only way to stop the questioning of their power/system was to criminalize psychedelic “drugs”.
So they did.
Bhakti Yoga and Cooperative Anarchism
Bhakti Yoga, serve the god in the other person, because everybody’s from God, is the perfect cooperative love anarchy, because cooperative anarcho-communism means to serve the other person in the commune in love!
Rainbow Family of Living Light (unofficial homepage):
Democratic Anarchism (A rainbow dream) versus democratic dictatorship
Maybe a “democratic anarchistic” world community/society, like in temporary communities at rainbow gatherings of the rainbow family of living light (successors of the hippy movement), a social system, based on discussing and rearranging a “law”, or better a “guidance”, and everybody having the possibility to propose and discuss a “guidance” derived from natural/cosmic/spiritual/divine “rules”, untill everybody of the whole community or at least who’s present at the council, is satisfied with it and approves that “rule” or “guidance”, keeping it as simple as possible (not too many rules) and as close as possible to the source (similar to archaic society forms where everybody has a say and merely “relys”(!) on the opinion of mentors/authorities) in order to not fall back into spiritless destructive chaos, and without being dependent on “leaders” and “governments” and them imposing their personnel (but also influenced by their “deepstate/influencers”) opinion and “conscience” on “laws”, is very much better than a “democratic parliamentary dictatorship”, where in the worst case, a, by a little majority elected, parliament/government, which is only dependent on their own “conscience” and opinion (but also influenced by their “deepstate/influencers”), and in the least case depends on people’s opinions, “dictates”/imposes, with the help of the (sometimes) little majority of the parliament, “laws”, that are obligatory for the whole of the people, and doesn’t represent the will of the whole people, but mostly the will of the government and their “influencers”, sometimes merely only the will of a minority of the people, and oftentimes the will of capitalist lobbyists, this you can actually refer to, as a “democratic dictatorship”.
In this day and age, for larger communities like the earth, the internet could be a good tool for an “anarchistic democratic” consensus process, where everybody could discuss “laws”/”rules”/”guidances”, and everybody having the possibility to propose and discuss a “guidance” derived from natural/cosmic/spiritual/divine “rules”, rearrange them, untill a consensus is found, keeping it as simple as possible (not too many rules) and as close as possible to the source (maybe law scholars as mentors/authorities to assist), in order to not fall back in spiritless destructive chaos, and finally, without the help of “governments” and “leaders” and their capitalist lobbyists, and without them imposing their personal opinion and “conscience” on these “laws” and on the whole community (earth), the people could approve (vote) for theses “laws” and put them into work, which everybody could be happy with.
Of course there would still exist law enforcement (shanti sena) and “public” (?) courts.
Work and money
Can work and its worth only be defined and implemented in a capitalistic way, as working for “industry”/capitalist structures and being paid/treasured with an abstract thought concept, that materialized in form of colorful painted paper? What about housemen/wife’s, philosophers, scientists, spiritualists, honorary/voluntary work, etc. ?
I despise the concept of money and its importance to trade and humanity!
Maybe we all should just gift each other the things that the other needs, like the American indigenous gifting the poor, unable-to-self-support members of the community, the things that they needed.
This concept has also a counterpart in modern western societies, namely the welfare system, where we actually gift people the basic necessities in form of money to the needy.
If we could expand such concept to all people, without the necessity of money, if people could work a job for free, because something you love doesn’t need to be treasured with money, because someone may be in the need of, and not possible to self-support, a special thing, and gift all things to everybody, we could achieve a money free and money-crime-free society.
Like in that analogy, when two men met each other, each having a dollar and exchanging them, both had only one dollar, but when two men met each having an idea and exchanging said ideas both had two ideas. Or when two men meat exchanging love, it kind of possibly could alter each other exponentially.
Utopia versus Money
There are existing rich people in this world, therefore also consequentially must be existing poor people, because the money obviously floats from the poor towards rich (capitalist) people.
People nowadays still cling to the idea, that it is fair, that managers and bosses can hire wage-slave-workers for mass production and other money milking mass businesses. In these mass industries/services the output of products/services, the sales and the gains can become enormous, so that the managers/bosses/shareholders take the main share of the money, because “they work so hard” and have a “responsibility for the business”, though every single worker is equally important, working equally “hard” and has an equal “responsibility” for the outcome of the product/service (even the janitor, without a clean toilet, the workers would become ill, and the production would halt, but the workforce market has a certain contingent of jobless people so the capitalists can pick their workers at will, and we have to be, and “feel” fortunate if they pick us, so they also can keep wages “lean” and keep the business running by exchanging, in their eyes obsolete or missing, for whatever reason, workers).
The capitalists still have the destructive idea of maximum gain (not even considering mental and physical health and the environment) for minimum investment (also considering wages, etc.)!
If we would try to solve the distribution problem of wealth for example with so very much money in this world, printing out bills uncontrolled, and distributing it to the people, so that, let’s say the poorest would own about 1 mil €/$, and the rich could still be richer (because “they need that”) than the average “poor guy”, the economy and the money system would collapse because of a galloping inflation and a massive money devaluation (out of a growth [inflation] philosophy), so a loaf of bread would cost maybe a million and would make the poor again (there’s only a limited amount of money in an economy available, [that’s an economic principle], because the amount and value of the currency should correspond to the economic power and value of the capital of a nation respectively the world, otherwise there would occur an uncontrolled galloping inflation or deflation of the currency; simple economical mathematics), so that the poor would posses the value of almost none again at the end of such an inflation, and most of the rich capitalist would be as rich as ever, because they also mostly posses the im/mobile capital.
Actually, everything would remain the same, also after a possible currency reform (maybe with the exception, of a possible exchange of some of the rich people)!
So if as a consequence the money/wealth would be redistributed fair, equally and in a constant manner amongst people, regardless of the personal contribution to the workforce, in order to get rid of poverty, then everybody would possess the same amount of money, and it effectively would be worth/useless, because the measurement and exchange function of money for economic, workforce and capital power would disappear, because the money would flow back to the one who spent it, out of constant redistribution regardless of the contribution to the workforce.
So it is useless to thrust out money in large amounts or to redistribute money from the rich to the poor.
Therefore there are existing two possible consequences to maintain the money system:
The money system will be kept as it is at the moment, and money/wealth will be redistributed merely “a little”:
- There would still exist an unjust distribution of wealth, dividing the World into classes of rich and poor, and out of it ensuing crimes, maybe revolts and distributional and inequality wars, and finally ecological destruction, derived from a health-destroying, performance orientated society, an infinite-growth-on-a-planet-with-finite-resources economy and a ruthless competitive economic society system, out of a notion of maximum personal gain, no matter what. There will still exist money-, and out of it ensuing, power and political elites, which control the world, and of course don’t want to share their money and power or even distribute it fair and equal, and if they did otherwise, they would lose power and control over people, they would vanish seemingly into insignificance, which would destroy their egos, of which the notion of money and power accumulation derives, getting a “kick” out of accumulating more wealth than somebody really needs for the basic living, and make their lives seemingly ordinary, what they seemingly can’t handle.
That maybe could lead us to the second possibility:
- Everybody owns the same amount of money, through constant redistribution of money in a fair and equal manner, regardless of the personal contribution to the workforce, but the money consequentially would lose its original meaning as measurement and exchange tool for workforce, goods, and capital, because the money would flow back to the one who spent it, out of constant redistribution regardless of the contribution to the workforce.
That finally leads us to the remaining consequence, following out of the above:
- Installing a utopian society, in which we could live without money, the ensuing competitive economic society system, elites, governments, nations, borders and leaders (this concept derives from a notion of divide and conquer for enrichment and status, and an out of it following need for control from small groups, over people, resources, land, and energy, because wealth/richness/status can only be obtained by few [see above]), and ensuing crime, violence, discrimination and environment problems. That would lead us to a society, where you don’t have to enslave yourself for money (an abstract thought concept that was abused), and in which you don’t have to think about money issues, and the with it occurring problems anymore, and from which an environment destroying growth, ruthlessly competitive, and a health-destroying performance oriented economy and society system derived. So finally everybody could do/work the thing/job that would most fulfill them and which they love, and for which the person has the most talent and affinity, and everybody could finally work in cooperatives for the best product/service outcome and not in a competition for power and money, which the “planned obsolescence” of products brought into economy. Most people probably would only work 3 to 4 hours a day, leaving you more time for meaningful activities, like maybe loving spiritual, energetic, creative, philosophic, scientific, physical and social development, and so mental hard work would be easier, because of the spiritual principle of tapping into the cosmic mind, and because all the money and bureaucracy jobs would fall away, and because of the advancing automatisation of hard work, enough (not hard) work for a lot of people would be available, because the amount of time for a job could be shared between more workers, and so everybody could contribute meaningfully to a utopian society, in which everybody could have/own the basic needed things, like housing, car, computer, food, clothing, etc., which could be freely available, because if you love what you do, you need no money to treasure your work. If everybody would love what they do, then everything could be free of charge!
- If a work is too hard or annoying, it could and can be done by robots!
- Finally a “democratic world anarchy” (because the “dictatorial parliamentary” nationalistic concept derives from a notion of divide and conquer for enrichment and status, and an out of it following need for control from small groups, over people, resources, land, and energy, because wealth/richness/status can only be obtained by few, see below and above), with the internet as a “law” consensus finding and approving tool, could replace “dictatorial parliamentary democracies” (a small, sometimes bigger majority, imposing their will on the whole), and the world could live without the unjust distribution of money, and the with it occurring massive problems, like crimes, revolts, nations, borders, “dictatorial parliamentary democracies”, discrimination (out of an ego, status, and control notion), ensuing wars and ecological destruction.
That could lead us maybe finally into a peaceful age of spiritual reality and prosperity for everybody and a cosmic collaboration with other cosmic civilizations!
I have the impression, that the system heavily relies on people being integrated into the structures of the system, like, being part of the workforce, which goes as far as forcing people to work, if they want to receive further benefits of the system, or just by making the people dependent on system structures like their health care, but if you want “alternative” healthcare, you have to pay a lot more, or pampering the people to the degree of making a conservative family structure and the support of it by gainful employment and all the involvement that is necessary to uphold such a family, an ideal, or satisfying all physical needs and lull them with massive media force, or pushing people’s egos with status and e.g. praise of their work performance, so that they more engage in the Pavlov’s dog system, and finally brainwashing people, so that they believe that the parliamentary system and with it the money system is indispensable.
Why, in my eyes, such a system is not beneficial for humanity, is because it hinders a spiritual, ecological, economic and social development of humanity, and benefits only a small percentage, which keeps us as wage-slave-workers, and relies on the exploitation of a large part of humanity and nature, and makes this part of humanity prone to authoritarian populism.
My personal strategy to disrupt the system, is not to engage in gainful employment as much as possible, avoiding meat and consuming organic food if possible, avoiding consumerism and mainstream media and mainstream health care if possible, ride my bicycle or take the bus, sometimes at least in summer to sit on the sidewalks (my personal sit in) and with it disconcert the people or the best strategy one can use is to simply greet everybody on the street with a “Hello!” or a “Grüß Gott!”, and if they sit maybe next to you on a bench starting random conversations to uplift their spirits.
I call that a systematical passive resistance.
A positive trait of a democrat should be a giving in to, and supporting of, a contenders idea if that idea is logically better and benefits most of the people.
The only solution. Isn’t it amazing
Abolish money now!
Abolish “dictatorial parliamentary democracies”!
Abolish all borders and nations now!
Democratic anarchy now!
Save the planet and humanity!
“No more money, no more fancy dress, this other kingdom seems by far the best.”
“Peace on earth.”
Love, Peace, and Light!
Even if we get rid of money and governments and nations and borders after a possible (gentle and peaceful) revolution, I still see an upholding of values, like status, or ego, or a misunderstood view of self-importance, or an overrating of (spiritual) authoritie as a possible source for discrimination and (private) social upheaval!
“New wave” feminism
Looking at some new wave feminist statements, I could almost think they want revenge, if not matriarchy, and that being an authoritarian! E.g. if you look at some of the new wave “feminists” rise in abuse of men as sexual objects to just satisfy their physical needs or in the example of female domestic violence, and if you want to speak about men’s rights they say you’re privileged etc. and are not allowed out of such a position and a millenia long lasting opression to speak out on behalf of mens rights!
Is it really worth it to turn around the word and act out revenge and keep up a viscious cycle of abuse and hurt!
Shouldn’t peace and love rule the world?